What you need.(Makes 10)
- 100ml Barnfathers O.G Sauce
- 10 rice papers
- 2 medium cucumbers cut into thin sticks.
- 2 carrots cut into thin sticks
- Half lettuce shredded finely
- 3 spring onions shredded finely
- 100g crushed salted peanuts
- 2 large cooked beets cut into thin sticks
- A bunch of fresh mint
- A bunch of basil
Add hot water to a large bowl put the rice paper in to soften for about 5 seconds.
Build your spring roll by laying the rice paper flat, add the vegetables, some basil, mint leaves a good squirt of barnfathers and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
Roll like a burrito, or joint depending on your past experiences, make sure the roll is tight!
Enjoy! With a bit of soy sauce for dipping.